Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lost Girls.

I had a dream once and everything was blue, i was walking through the early morning air and i didn't know where i was. I took a few steps and looked left, and in glowing movie-script letters a sign read You Are Not Lost You Are Here.





Halloween is by far my favorite holiday. Maybe it's a little absurd for me to be talking on the 3rd, but then again, i can't beat the department stores with the mistletoe out in mid-September. Everyone wants a chance to be someone they're not, if just for a night. If you could be anyone, who would you be? Maybe not a fairy princess or a pumpkin or a ninja, not me...but pulling on a mask for a while, it's what we wait for. That's the good part, forget the sugar and the pumpkins. I still don't know what i want to be for Halloween, who i want to be. I still don't know who i want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment